This is a wonderfully easy recipe to make, and hands-down produces the best tasting hot-wings I have ever had anywhere. (makes enough for 4 people)
- 3 to 4 lbs Chicken Wings (uncooked)
- 1 bottle Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange wings on a cookie sheet in a way that the wings don’t cover each other.
- Sprinkle garlic and onion powders over the wings.
- Slowly, drip Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce as evenly as possible over all the wings, covering them with a thin layer (some will drip off onto the cookie sheet but most will soak into the garlic and onion powder and stay where you want it).
- Sprinkle all the remaining spices evenly over the wings.
- Put the spiced wings in the oven (uncovered) on the middle rack and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and fifteen minutes (You do not need to turn the wings over half way through. They come out GREAT just as they are).