These tasty Parmesan crusted chicken bites are a great Anytime snack! You can make these ahead of time and warm them up whenever the crowd is ready to munch.
Chicken & Marinade
- 4 Fresh Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar (light)
- 1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 Tbsp Doc’s Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Water
- Slice Chicken Breasts into sections about ½ inch wide x 1 inch long
- In a bowl, whisk Canola Oil, Ranch Dressing Mix, Brown Sugar, Water and Doc’s Jamaican Jerk Sauce (whisk until thick)
- Mix in and stir the sliced chicken until the chicken is equally coated, cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours)
Breading & Frying
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups Canola Oil (for deep frying)
- Dash of Salt
- Mix Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese together in a bowl.
- Add the marinated chicken slices a few at a time and cover each piece thoroughly with the breading mixture.
- Set breaded chicken pieces aside on a plate.
- In a small to medium size cooking pot, heat Canola oil to about 325 degrees.
- Deep fry breaded chicken a dozen pieces at a time. When they are golden brown, remove from hot oil and place on paper towel to drain.
- Repeat until all the chicken pieces are cooked and drained.
- Lightly salt fried chicken, then put all the cooked pieces in a large bowl.
Spicy Dipping Sauce:
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (about 30 seconds on high).
- Add Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture over the cooked chicken pieces and carefully toss to spread the Wing Sauce evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
*If you make these ahead of time, for best results it’s better to make the Spicy Sauce and toss the chicken bites in it just before serving. It’s also much better to reheat the bites in a toaster oven than a microwave.
To reheat: Place the chicken pieces 1 layer at a time on a toaster oven sheet and heat for 10 minutes on the “bake” setting at 350 degrees. When they are hot, put them in a bowl, toss them with the spicy sauce and serve immediately.