Your family and guests will love this simple recipe! We make these delectable appetizers anytime we have a gathering for backyard barbecues, parties or holiday meals.
- 12 Hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tablespoon ground mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce. (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 Cup homemade or your favorite mayonnaise. ( do not use salad dressing)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Cut peeled eggs in half length wise and place yolks in a mixing bowl, set the whites aside.
- Mash the yolks with the back of a fork and add dried mustard, Doc’s Jamaican Hot Sauce and mayo.
- Spoon or pipe the filling back into egg white.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.